St Stephen's School Parent Reps.
The role of your Parent Reps is to help the school in its aim to further develop parent partnership by:
- keeping the lines of communication flowing between school and home and visa versa.
- supporting fundraising and social events by informing other parents of ways to help or get involved.
- gathering parents' viewpoints and feeding back to staff, such as when reviewing school policies.
- encouraging parental involvement in class activities, for example helping in the classroom or listening to readers.
- encouraging parental attendance at information evenings and workshops.
- encouraging the development of parental relationships, for example through social events, such as a cup of tea or perhaps a meal.
- attending Parents' Forum and sharing information with those unable to attend.
- bringing general parental concerns to the school.
Lorraine Cooper-Shackel and Amanda Beech
Lorraine Cooper-Shackel and Anita Kearton
Anita Kearton and Stacey Wynne
Kath Musgrove, Emma Frost and Gina Israel
Esther Ralph and Charlotte Sylvester
Bernie Chip-Smith and Angela Colman
Christina Ekperigan, Emily Towers and Julie Wilson